This project is read-only.

C# library for parsing SCORM objects

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum
Oct 13, 2011 at 11:36 AM

Hello, everyone!

I am student from Faculty of Electronic Engineering in Serbia, and few days ago I started to work on a project that is all about SCORM (my master thesis). I am completely new in this area of programming, so this days I am trying to understand basic SCORM principles (Google recommended me your site :) ). 

The main goal of my project is developing a Windows phone 7 app which enable downloading, displaying and viewing content of any SCORM packet. In this project it is implicit that scorm packet exists somewhere (on a server, moodle...) and I can use some of existing tools to create it. My mentor professor gave me some constraints so I don't need to know everything about scorm, because I am focused on displaying it on a smart phone. As I will develop some C# app, I wonder if there is any open source C# (or maybe C++) library or parser that enable manipulation with SCORM objects?
I will be thankful if you can help me with this project and give me advises and guides. Also, my plan is to upload this whole project to codeplex if I successfully finished It, including my research documents, so anyone who is interested can simply download It.

Looking forward to hear from you,

Marko