Discussions under Developer Forum

Where is the Login.aspx

first post: GlenSatuito wrote: Hi, MyTraining.aspx page of DotNetSCORM uses LoginBanner.ascx but ...

login.aspx missing

first post: ambiste wrote: Hello i have installed the project and there is no login.aspx file...

Details about Scorm database tables

first post: Ravindervanga wrote: i am not understanding what is the use of below tables 1.Extension...

How to Scorm package consume Learner

first post: Ravindervanga wrote: I downloaded the code , sucessfully upload and view at admin but w...

How to change the ConnectionStrings?

first post: Nuha_IT wrote: Hi, I am stuck in web.config, how can I edit these 2 strings DotN...

What is the plan for this project?

first post: pcazella wrote: There does not seem to be any forward progress in many years. I t...

C# library for parsing SCORM objects

first post: m_antic87 wrote: Hello, everyone!I am student from Faculty of Electronic Engineering...

i can use dotnescrom with sql server or not..?

first post: vaibhav_2012 wrote: I have requirement that i want to display pages of courses which ar...

Installation is not progressing

first post: sunny09 wrote: Hi,While installing, it is stuck at the following point not progres...

latest post: vaibhav_2012 wrote: here is a loop issue in the app_code/cscode/installutil.cs file. A...

Can't Upload Scorm package

first post: baoduy2412 wrote: I have download DotNet Scrom. when I deploy in ti IIS and run it. I...

latest post: kcargile wrote: Original post removed. Sorry about the misplaced comment...