This project is read-only.

Discussions under User Forum

Database connection issue on Windows server 2012

first post: Sumedha_Shyam wrote: I have setup the project on Windows server 2012 with MS SQL Server ...

login.aspx missing

first post: ambiste wrote: Hello i have installed the project and there is no login.aspx file...

What is the plan for this project?

first post: pcazella wrote: There does not seem to be any forward progress in many years. I t...

i can use dotnescrom with sql server or not..?

first post: vaibhav_2012 wrote: I have requirement that i want to display pages of courses which ar...

The browser has cached an old version of files required for this page

first post: athel wrote: I got the message below and the content can not be displayed(Basic ...

Showing Package content

first post: prashantlavate wrote: Hello AllI am using dotnetscorm code and it is running fine. Now wh...

latest post: UmaMaheshWar wrote: Hello Prashanth:I am new to DotNetScorm, downloaded the code but ha...

Integrate DotNetSCORM with CRM

first post: Spade wrote: Hi,I have downloaded DotNetScorm code. It is using Sql server as a ...

Login problem

first post: abyli333 wrote: Hey, I am new to this. I downloaded all the source code and have da...

Joining - continuing

first post: RBS wrote: Hi:I'd be interested in joining this project and helping out. Is t...

Getting an error saying club.mdf file missing in app_data

first post: manjugc18 wrote: Hi, I have downloaded the source code and executed all the databas...